At a dextro bar in the Silversun strip, Citadel:
Quarian Soldier: So there I was taking cover behind a pillar in the middle of an old military base on Tuchanka. A Prime was pinning me down but luckily my shields started to recover in time for a quick escape to the shuttle. All of a sudden, my shields were damaged and a cloaked hunter unit was right behind me. Having exhausted all my consumables, I was one hit away from being left for dead on the battlefield.
Quarian Engineer: "Oh Keelah!"
QS: "And out of nowhere, the hunter just flew into space as if launched from a cannon."
QE: "Vanguard charge?"
QE: "Ah, Tuchanka! A krogan’s raw strength with their back slap is amazing."
QS: "Not a krogan either. It was a human biotic. Wielding a shotgun with an omni blade, no less."
QS: "Whatever happened to biotics and engineers having to keep their power recharge speed high."
QE: "That’s just recruit-reading!"
Turian Sentinel (overhearing the story): "Spirits! I had a similar experience with a vorcha helping me and my partner take down an atlas. With his claws!"
Turian Engineer (also overhearing the story): "I co-ordinate several cross-species missions and reports of such soldiers are on the rise. Recently, I was approached by a shadow organization training multiple races on their melee abilities. They even offered to retrain me to use sabotage ability to double my omni blade damage. In return, I had to deploy some of their soldiers."
QS: "Drell? Volus? Geth? Is this a joke? The ones I am teamed up with could barely stay alive!"
TE: "I thought the same. But these soldiers are some of the best I’ve seen!"
Characters: Three characters with different races.
- Vorcha, Drell, Volus: Any
- Geth: Any, except Juggernaut
- Turian: Sentinel or Saboteur
- Quarian: marksman or infiltrator (female),
- Human: Adept (vanilla), Soldier (vanilla), BF3 Soldier, Paladin
- Asari: Valkyrie, Justicar
No krogan or batarian melee, they are too mainstream. Join the hipster cult!
Map: Jade, Glacier, Goddess, Reactor, Ghost
Difficulty: Gold (intended difficulty)/ Platinum (for those who dare)
- Gold: Any weapon, except ultra rares, reegar carbine, and arc pistol.
- Plat: Any weapon, except incendiary reegar. (Reegar with other ammo choices is OK.)
• Batarian gauntlet is NOT allowed.
• The team must get a total of 100 melee kills (count will be based on the medals, so, 50+50 or 50+25+25)
• There is no other restriction on weapon or power usage.
• Missiles only allowed on objective waves, on extraction, and to prevent sync kills.
• Mission successful is sufficient.
P.S.: A volus with a silver melee medal on gold difficulty will earn a hipster medal. Doing so on platinum will earn a ‘peak hipster’ medal. A gold melee medal with a volus on platinum – well, I will introduce you to Harby!
Squad1: TheNightSlasher, SenorZanahoria, ConsensusVox-N7S video1 | video2 | video3
Squad2: TheNightSlasher, Shady, Vormav-N7S video
Squad3: TheNightSlasher, ConsensusVox-N7S, bialakawa video1 | video2
Squad4: David29-N7S, ConsensusVox-N7S, Shady-N7S video1 | video2
Squad5: Sonashii, TheNightSlasher-N7S, SenorZanahoria-N7S video1 | video2
Squad1: TheNightSlasher, Onomatopoeia-N7S, Vormav-N7S video1 | video2
Squad2: TheNightSlasher, SenorZanahoria, ConsensusVox-N7S video1 | video2
Squad3: TheNightSlasher, bialakawa, ConsensusVox-N7S video1 | video2
squad4: TheNightSlasher-N7S,David29-N7S,ExLo05-N7S video