top of page
Authors: Prof_Boris-N7S, RedLightning-N7S
Congratulations and cake. That was the plan. After weeks of gruelling training and trials N7 rank was finally earned. The squad back in Vancouver bought a cake to celebrate. No brass, no officials. Just friends and laughter before our careers in the Alliance split us apart.
The plan changed.
Not long after the arrival of the shuttle from Brazil the invasion began. The initial reports were the stuff of nightmares. A dreadnought over the city was destroyed, civilian transports obliterated as they tried to flee to safety, local defenders were overwhelmed by the sheer scale of the enemy before them.
The squad fought from the spaceport back to the office with the arms left by the dead and the dying. The area was known. Traps could be laid along the common routes, vantages for sniping could be setup. The alternate ways in and out unknown to the enemy would allow escape.
The office was already smashed. A room was turned into a makeshift morgue. It was clear that local Alliance forces had used the area to try and hold out or at least treat the wounded before evac. No one was left when the squad arrived. No one alive to tell the tale of what had happened only their arms and ammo.
All that was left was the cake. The cake meant for the afternoon tea to celebrate gaining N7 ranking. To celebrate achievement of friends dedicated to serve and protect humanity. It will not be taken like the lives of so many this day. It will stand, it will hold, afternoon tea will be had.
Characters: 1x N7 Destroyer, 1x Vanilla Human Soldier, 1x Vanilla Human Infiltrator
Map: Firebase Vancouver
Difficulty: Gold only
Allowed Weapons (N7 Destroyer)
N7 Typhoon or N7 Valkyrie must be equipped in Assault Rifle slot,
One sidearm from list below allowed.
Allowed Weapons (all characters)
Snipers: Raptor, Viper, Mantis, Incisor
Assault Rifles: Avenger, Mattock, Argus, Vindicator
SMGs: Shuriken, Hornet, Tempest, Locust
Shotguns: Katana, Scimitar, Eviscerator
Pistols: Phalanx, Predator, Carnifex, Suppressor
• Special Requirements:
- Video recording is required!
- Geth Scanner and Batarian Gauntlet gear not allowed.
-This challenge has area restrictions, check the links below at the Platinum Squads section for marked areas!
- On non-objectives waves, players remain within the building on the rooftop, check the links for boundaries.
• For players at Cake Protection Area 2 (the screenshot link below):
- At least two players must remain in this area.
- Players are allowed to go outside the Protection Area 2 only for refilling ammo and reviving.
- Shooting at enemies is not allowed for players who are on the way to refill ammo and on the way back.
- Players can swap places with the third player who is guarding entire interior.
• Everyone can run around the map freely during the active objective (cake can be left unguarded).
Once the objective/s is done, all players must return straight ahead to the designated cake areas.
If someone starts dying on the way back from objective/s and they are outside of all boundaries,
then they need to use a gel or wait till the wave is finished.
• On extraction wave players do not extract. They must defend the cake at all costs!
Any voice recordings must have players screaming 'PROTECT THE CAKE!' at least once :)
Cake Protection Area 1 (enemies can't go beyond this line),
Cake Protection Area 2 (guarding area for 2 players),
Players can't go beyond these areas:
bottom of page